Kaity's Finds: Earrings and Violence in Rush Hour 3!

As I was clicking through the channels the other day on my television, I noticed Rush Hour 3 featuring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker happened to be on. Usually I don't watch action films (especially when they are "threequals") , but during a certain fight sequence with the beautiful actress Youki Kudoh playing the role of the mysterious "Dragon Lady", I viewed something that really drew me into the scene/movie.

The action was titillating. The cinematography ... great! But what other than that could be so fascinating to me? It was the ravishing earrings Youki Kudoh was wearing with her traditional, yet chic, beautiful Asian attire.

Check them out in the screen caps taken below...


Sadly, I cannot for the life of me figure out who the designer is for those gorgeous jumbo pearl earrings, but I would totally kill for them... even if it meant having to fight Jackie Chan himself! 

To watch Chan and Kudoh duel it out, check out this clip from the movie I found on youtube where you can also see Kudoh's earrings dangle and sway in glorious violent action! ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT30qrdcoMk

<3 Kaity Stardust

Comments

This is Awesome! - perfect screen shots!

Popular Posts