Kaity's Finds: Too Much Bib!




As most may have observed, necklace bibs are very hot right now. It took me a long while to get used to the trend, as I find most bibs to be too bulky and unwearable. After some hardcore web-hunting (I am ridiculously relentless) I DID find some bib necklaces I would invest in, though.

On the grounds that I love all our readers here at JDD, I concluded it's only fair I bestow my totally bodacious bib finds to you all!

To make it fun, I have also comprised some bad looking bibs at prices so high you your brain might explode!

The Good...


This Aqua black dress attached to a bib necklace is an excellent way to prove to others you are the master of bib wear. It's definitely one trendy combo that I have not seen much of yet, and I'm pretty excited to see if more designers begin to run with the "mix".


The Bad...

Retail Value: $750                                                             Retail Value: $925

 
Now, I'm sure some of you are aware of my love for JTV, but this host unfortunately displayed a grand example of how NOT to wear a bib necklace. Why JTV? WHY???


In my opinion, if you want to go with a bib necklace keep it simple. Don't wear it over green sweaters. Don't let it hang so low that you will be trapping lobster juice onto it. If you follow those three easy steps, I think you will do okay! 

Thanks for reading and please be sure to stay tuned next Wednesday for more of Kaity's Finds!





Comments

I so agree with ya. Sometimes more is not better, especially when it comes to Bibs. So hard to find the right mix and size, one wrong step can kill the cool look.
Unknown said…
I used to design sweaters for a cheesy company and one season, it was ALL about the bibb and detachable chains. I had to specify thread loop placements for those damn lobster claws! Then, the problem became... how do we prevent people from taking them off in the stores and pocketing them? Nightmare. I cannot force myself to buy those... well, maybe if it's got real jewels :)
Amy said…
haha this post is great!! so true!
Kaity Stardust said…
Cara, you are so right!

Stacy, that sounds like a very unpleasing time in your life. :P
I would probably buy one if it was real jewels too. Then I'd take it apart and make actually decent looking pieces out of it haha.

And Amy, thanks for liking this post! :D

Popular Posts