Oxidized Bali Rings and Deep Red Nails

Yesterday I was at a shopping event and watched a customer try on an oxidized bali ring.  Sure, women usually look gorgeous in jewelry, and Bali jewelry especially is created to highlight a woman's beauty...but this vignette was something special. 

See, this lovely lady was wearing deep red nail polish while she tried on this ring.  Who knew?  It was strikingly gorgeous.


Photo @ http://www.fashion-stylist.net/


We highly recommend you try wearing deep red nail polish with an oxidized Bali ring this season for a ridiculously sexy look that works at any age!  LOVE LOVE LOVE this.

Comments

Kaity Stardust said…
Genius! I need to clean off my bright blue nail polish pretty soon. I was thinking of wearing black, but now this post has me all confused. What to do... hahaha
Anonymous said…
i LOVE!

Popular Posts