Kaity Stardust Calls the Steampunk Trend!


Giles and Brothers by Philip Crangi
Steampunk Bracelet
680.00
Click Here for More Details!
A few months back (wow - time flies on this site!), Jewelry Dose Daily contributor Kaity Stardust provided readers with an informative article on a cult classic type style few of our readers had ever even heard about before - ahem, myself included! 

The style? Steampunk.  The where? on Kaity's Finds on Jewelry Dose Daily.  The Why? because she had a feeling this indie trend was about ready to hit the mainstream!  The What? even more bullseye accuracy than her first trip to the shooting range.  The who? Philip Crangi at Nieman Marcus...among others!

How would you style the new steampunk jewelry trend?  Are there any other Steampunk favorites that have popped up among your favorite mainstream designers lately?

Comments

am gutierrez said…
- sophisticated steampunk - first time i have seen that ...very good !
Quinn said…
I'm just becoming more aware of Steampunk, and I've liked what I've seen so far. It's not something I could rock on a daily basis, but it's something I would want to rock often!
Unknown said…
never liked steam punk and I have known about it for some time now

I like old school 80's punk rock stuff leather, spikes, and more leather

Popular Posts