Jewelry Dose Daily Pre-Halloween Mischief



This morning, as I contemplated leaving the house, I wondered what crazy crocheted ghost earrings and cheesy Five Below costumes I would see walking around.  It scared me (mission accomplished?) and so... I thought to myself, there must be a way to create some Halloween adornment that sits dangerously on the edge between silly and chic - the flash idea of the (Eddie Borgo inspired?) pumpkin peep necklace was born. 

In my travels today I will be picking up the following:

ONE:



 TWO:


One or Two Boxes of Pumpkin Peeps

THREE:


Some string (kitten optional).
The plan for Halloween Couture in 3 Steps that take less than 60 seconds:

Step 1: Thread needle.

Step 2: Stab poor pumpkin peep number 1 through the middle (and repeat for desirable number of pumpkin peeps - 1, 3, all the way around? thread into a bib necklace? why not?).

Step 3: Cut string and tie knot.

Congratulations you now have a Couture Pumpkin Peep Necklace. Now run, silly people will try to eat your necklace.

String all the way around and you might get something that looks like this:


Eddie Borgo Necklace
"inspired by the Nightmare before Christmas"

Want to be less sticky?
Try a Candy Corn Horn? I'm thinking these would make chic earrings...
Remember, fashion isn't too serious to make jewelry out of a food. pssh.

Comments

am gutierrez said…
run , do not walk to the nearest psych ward and check in...hahahahah... just kidding love the Halloween edible jewelry ...

Popular Posts