Designer Wendy Brandes to Reveal Epic New Ring Design!

Wendy Brandes Rings (From Left): Cleves Ring, Vampire Diana, Juana Peekaboo, [sorry not telling yet!], Asterisk
 Oh the social networking grapevine yields such a sweet crop!  Last week I got some news that I certainly couldn't resist sharing with you.  Well known blogger, designer, and just all around cool chick Wendy Brandes will be revealing a brand sparkling new ring design in the coming weeks. 

The buzz has it that long time professionals in the jewelry biz are calling it something like they've never seen before - a total original!  I don't know about you, but I've got to see this one and soon!  Keep an eye out on www.wendybrandes.com/blog for the big reveal. 

You can also check out http://www.wendybrandes.com/ to see more of this savvy designer's pieces. 

Comments

WendyB said…
Ooh, the pressure. Now I think I will have to include video in the eventual blog post as well as photos so that people can appreciate what's going on!
Kaity Stardust said…
Not a shabby idea, Wendy. I'm sooo exited. :D
Anonymous said…
Thanks for good stuff
Anonymous said…
Thanks for good stuff

Popular Posts