Daily Jewel - Found - A Bold Look at a Bashful Price.

Long Wine Stone Cuff
Patrice's Pieces
$16
Alright, so you know I usually don't do the bargain shopping just for the sake of bargain shopping thing, but I happened to come across this bold little piece from an independent internet retailer.

It's called the Long Silver Wine Stone Cuff from Patrice's Pieces...and its only $16. If you love bold, purple, and darker silver tone, and are looking to get the look for a low price, this cuff is for you! It looks to me like it packs a punch at a great value. What do you think?

Comments

Kaity Stardust said…
I think I would buy it, although I would probably want to try it on in person to see how it feels first. What type of stone do you think that is?
Brady said…
it's very different. i would definitly buy it!
I actually feel that its most likely a costume or reconstituted stone... usually something like dyed howlite etc. In person it probably has the look of imitation purple flourite... which is actually pretty cute. : ) Out of all the choices out there, what I liked about this is that its a fun way to look bohemian without spending a lot of money - especially for a younger girl. Also, I liked the "feather" pattern. I can't help but thinking this would look great with a three quarter sleaved (possibly gray) sweater dress and leggings for the fall. fun fun.
Kaity Stardust said…
Great idea! I need to go out and buy leggings. Mine all have holes in them haha. Oh and thanks for the comment, Brady!

Popular Posts