Monday (on Tuesday) Tea and Videos

Good morning everyone! I hope you had a ridiculously relaxing Labor Day weekend. This weekend I did my share of relaxing while working too...that's not so bad when you enjoy what you do. I've been working on the jewelry dose daily store, which will help to raise money for animal charities (I believe that jewelry can make our world, and the world of homeless animals a little -or much- brighter!) Anyway, so of course I talk about tea a lot here on jewelry dose daily, but I always forget to mention what kind of tea I drink. Sure, I vary it up but lately I've been drinking Calm by Tazo. This one is either low caffeine or caffeine free (interestingly enough, its not listed on the box). If you have any suggestion for great teas, I'm always more than happy to hear them! In the mean time, here are your videos!

The Art of Silversmithing:



2009 Video of Celebrities discussing jewelry:



Tea I'm drinking:
Tazo Calm Herbal Tea 20 bags

Comments

Popular Posts