Kaity's Finds (by proxy): Bold and Vibrant Jewelry!

Bold Find # 1
Green Onyx Earrings
Bounkit at DIA
Alright, so I feel like I'm making a 2010 Tupac album or superimposing John Lennon's voice in Free as a Bird (remember that?) because I'm writing Kaity's finds - just filling in while she is away for the week. 

Don't worry though! She'll be back next week after camping, finding white castles, saving the world and all that... all while looking glamorous.

Here are some things Kaity recently shared with me.  After checking them out, I noticed a great connection among the pieces.  Each of these pieces features striking design and vibrant and bold colors.  Now that's what I'm talkin' about! : )  Each of these pieces are amazing for fall.





Beautifully Bold Find # 1: Wendy Brandes Marie Antoinette Ring.




Beautifully Bold Find # 3: Sweet Romance Deco Seahorse Bracelet (yes, this seahorse is okay outside of summer!)












All of these pieces are obviously fit for Royalty!
(Kaity's Find on the Road - White Castle #1)

See you next Wednesday on Kaity's Finds!

Comments

Quinnanne said…
They certainly are statement pieces. I gotta say my favorite is the seahorse bracelet. I wish it was about $50 cheaper. LOL

Welcome back, Kaity! Missed you! :-)

Popular Posts