Kaity's Finds! Accessories that Call to Me

'Ello all! Welcome to another edition of "Kaity's Finds." 

In this article, I'd like to showcase to all our fabulous JDD readers a few accessories I adore from the popular (and awesomely affordable) website modcloth.com

First, let's check out some snazzy bags... 

 
I love this bag. It reminds me of watching "Quadrophenia" by The Who when I was 14. That was during my "mod" phase in which I tried to emulate every aspect of the 1960's mod subculture. I dressed liked Twiggy, wanted to be Edie Sedgewick, and if you tore my record player from me while I was listening to The Yardbirds; chaos was bound to ensue. Actually, things haven't really changed much since then. Perhaps that's why I like this site's name so much. hmm.

  

Fringe is always fun if it is done right, just like with this bag. The fringe is subtle. It isn't ridiculously long, and won't whip me at me when I move it around. I like that. The suede strap and trendy deep red color is also a perk you can't argue with. 



Check out this groovy jewelery holder:

  


  
Here comes some sweet rings! 


 
 
I'm totally digging this nature inspired "wing ring". The color of the brass is fantastic, and check out those details on the feather from both the inside and out! Good stuff. 


  
Because I love photography.



For your neck... 

  

This locket reminds me of going to Coney Island in New York. It makes me so sad they are trying to tear most of it down. You can actually help to save Coney Island by signing this online petition. I already have. :)



  

This is a pretty sick statement piece. I'm in love!



Here's a lil somethin' for your ears... 


Love the engravings on this. It really does look like a moon! 


And just for the fun of it, here are some amazing boots...

  


What do you think of my selections? Have any ideas on what can be worn with them? Feel free to let us know. Give us a taste of your own style. Let's make some fun out of this one.

Stay tuned for yet another edition of "Kaity's Finds" next Wednesday!

Over and out,

Comments

am gutierrez said…
love and want the vespa bag - used to have a vespa - good old days - " love, love, love Kaity's Finds oh yes i do" ... add your own music ...
Kaity Stardust said…
awww thanks! :D

i'm extremely jealous that you used to own a vespa. they are so extremely cool to me haha.
Kaity Stardust said…
oh yeah, how did it ride?
Quinnanne said…
Quite a few pieces we can agree on here, Kaity.
Elizabeth said…
I'll take that Vespa bag. It's very cute.
The Vespa bag definitely a winner... For some reason it really reminds me that I want to move to England. : )
am gutierrez said…
La Vespa was a great ride Miss Kaity - back and forth to school , sometimes on Saturdays to the auberge to meet friends and have some vino with pommes frites , or to a friends house for a sleep over...now that I think about it... I miss that bike !
That sounds so fab Andrea : )

Popular Posts