Your Style. Indentifed. Contest by Nordstrom

Right now Polyvore is hosting Nordstrom's "Your Style. Indentified." contest. To enter, users must create a collage that blends femme and rock styles using pre-selected pieces by Nordstrom in addition to a few other pieces he/she selects on their own. Winners will receive Nordstrom gift certificates.

I do wish they had a cocktail version of the blue gown...since the prom doesn't happen in the Fall...oh well, maybe next time!

I kind of went with the whole rock royalty theme...complete with a pea coat...an extremely femme satin dress and alex bittar jewelry (I find Alex blends femme and rock well.) This fall's royal blue ties it all together with other cues being black, nickle, silver, and gray.  I wouldn't personally wear all these items together but I liked them in the collage.  With my cat sitting on my keyboard it wasn't easy.  Hey, you never know. Check out the other entries on http://www.polyvore.com/.

Comments

....does kind of look a little "prom" like though lol.
Kaity Stardust said…
nice! im going to have some fun with this. :D

Popular Posts