You just wait...you'll be bearing bangles!

...because they look great with tee's OR dresses
Bracelets are a funny breed of jewelry.  Sometimes they're huge, sometimes they aren't.  Sometimes jewelry manufacturers and designers discontinue bracelet lines because of low sales.  As a jewelry retailer, some women have told me that bracelets too often get in the way when they type, and some dainty wristed women feel them to be too obtrusive and ill fitting (I'm one of them)!  I'd be willing to bet many of those women will be rethinking their bear wrists this season in which (forgive the cliche) bracelets are really the new black.  Both loose and geometric styles have made them all to fitting too dress up an outfit that needs something.  This season's patterns make bracelets sometimes the better choice in accessory than necklaces against the pattern.  Whether it comes to bangles (bracelets that are a fixed shape all the way around, cuffs (open at the bottom), or regular clasped bracelets, we'll be seeing a surge in releases by designers that will filter into our boutiques and department stores.  Here are a few of my picks from "Bloomies."

Trina Turk Cuff @ Bloomingdales - because I love big strong cuff bangles!
Coral Bracelet @ Bloomingdales
My grandmom always says "because you need a little RED in your life."
Elizabeth and James @ Bloomingdales
...because they're edgy dark pieces with feathers are after my own heart
and will look great with a white tee distressed denim/plaid
and this season's loose around the mid calf biker boots
Crislu @ Bloomingdales
If you are in need of a relatively inexpensive Go-To
Tennis Bracelet

...because I've always been obsessed
with chain link bracelets and this is a classic.
 For something similar in silver, try Links of London.

I'll be posting more detailed pricing/labels on these later today.

In the mean time, don't forget about my PEACOCK OR SEAHORSE NECKLACE GIVEAWAY. <3

Comments

Popular Posts