Why is There a Tiger on our Page?

That's not just any tiger! Sure, I'm obsessed with all cats (insert obnoxious 'naughty' clawing meow noise here)...but the majestic piece pictured above is an esteemed work of art from one of the most well known jewelry houses in the world.  As part of the Cartier Inde Mysteriuse (love that word) collection, the ring is inspired "by the depths of India." The ring has 18 carats of white and yellow diamonds, emerald eyes, onyx, and traditional diamonds.

Where can I see it in person???

I can't promise you the ring is there, but matching pieces from this collection can be seen at the fifth Ave Cartier flagship in NYC. Cartier has been producing jungle cat inspired jewelry for years, but the Inde Mysteriuse collection is particularly extravagant.

What does it cost???

...Nobodyyy knows.  Well, someone knows but they can't publish  it.  Only serious clients can request the price.  I doubt any piggy bank most have can fit the kind of change this is worth (unless the change is pure gold) but if you find out, by all means, let us know!

Comments

Kaity Stardust said…
I was just looking at some jewelry with tigers on them! I love big cats.

Popular Posts