What did Julia Roberts wear to the Eat, Pray, Love Premiere?

Every now and then on Jewelry Dose Daily I like to share some information about what celebrities are wearing.  I haven't been sucked into the whole Eat, Pray, Love hype just yet but I must say Julia is looking great and its nice to see that the movie has been such a success.  Here we see Julia dressing for success in a Stella McCartny jacket paired with lapis jewelry and several gold coomi bangles.  To me, the lapis "bracelet" actually appears to be a prayer beads necklace wrapped as a bracelet.  The deep blue, gold, and black combination somehow mix business, royalty, and gypsy and still comes out looking just right. 


Julia Roberts
Eat Pray Love Premiere
Unfortunately we're not sure of the designer of the earrings. If you're out there, drop us a line!  



On a side note, lapis is one of my husband's favorite gemstones...and I think he likes Julia as well.  Maybe I'll share these photos with him. <3

Comments

am gutierrez said…
Don't get me started on 'Entitled, Self Absorbed , Women of Mostly no Colour Travelling to, for the Most Part Third World Countries to Find Themselves and Heal Their Ennui' - I do love the combo of the rich , deep blue and gold - and yes, I do like Julia Roberts...usually -
Anonymous said…
lol I know Andrea... from what I've heard about the story I really want to gag based on everything you've pointed out!...yes though Lapis is pretty : )

Popular Posts