Today I'm wearing...

Andrea Gutierrez All You Need is Love Cuff
Today I have a typically odd (oxymoron, sure) mix of events to attend:
  • Checking on a friend's cat: Albert needs his daily ham.
  • A-Bounty Hunting: When I bring my husband to collect money from shops that haven't paid me for yet for products!
  • Brew Fest at a .friend's lovely home in Bucks County
  • Checking in on my wonderful grandmother

Choosing jewelry for these types of days can be a little tough.  Don't worry though, you just might survive if you just follow one simple rule...wear whatever you feel like wearing...and remember, All you need is love (sometimes jewelry is nice too).

...so today I'm wearing:

  • Andrea Gutierrez All You Need is Love Cuff (in black)
  • Charles Albert One of a Kind Trilobyte Sterling Silver Bracelet
  • Trilobyte Earrings
  • Old Pair of Express Jeans
  • Long black short sleeved tee  (if I wanted to lighten up a bit I could've just switched out the tee color - but we all know palette usually consists of black, gray, and darker black ; )
Too much jewelry for a tee-shirt kind of day?  I don't think so!

<3 Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

Comments

am gutierrez said…
Does your husband rent himself out as a bounty hunter? Hope your grandmother is feeling and getting better. Oh , yeah, the jewelry..... sounds like perfection with a t-shirt !

Popular Posts