Swear Rings by Wendy Brandes

Some of you may have seen these before, but I've been meaning to share this with jewelry dose daily readers for a while!  Wendy Brandes, who is famous for her Cleopatra earrings as seen on Samantha Sex and the City 2 among other things, has brought us Swear Rings.  These rings will make you say...
...why didn't I think of that or F@#! that's awesome as well as "#" of number of other things!  Seriously though, where were hip hop stars on this one?  I mean ...these are the very rings you wear when you have to cover your mouth and say Bleep or Sh...and they do that a lot, no?  It's really amazing that this hasn't been done sooner.  My personal reaction when I saw the orginal swear ring was in fact "LoLz" and I was amazed at what good fun people of all ages have wearing these rings.   

Swear rings are available in sets and the more sets you buy the more ways you can, of course, express yourself (think refridgerator poetry that you can take out of the house...what good is it in there anyway!?)  Full sets include LOLz, NYC,OMG *, and the coveted F@#!

Check out the swear rings in action on beautiful blogger Julia,The Thanksgiving Girl. 


Up until September 12th only, you can purchase swear rings through Wendy's Kickstarter.  There you can read about how your purchase will help the designer to produce the newest swear rings.

You can visit Wendy's store here...

but for free shipping until September 12th, visit her kickstarter here. 

TGIF everyone!... I mean, F@#! yeah it's Friday.

Comments

Kaity Stardust said…
I was checking out her swear rings a few days ago. I love them.
WendyB said…
Thanks for the mention, luv!
Pretty Things said…
I have a handmade silver earring bit waiting to be used in a creating that has four "above the number keys" symbols on it -- I've had it on my bench to keep me in check!
stacy said…
These are so fun and so smart! Very cool, Wendy Brandes!!

Popular Posts