So many great happenings for jewelry fans to check out today!

Last Night's rendezvous at the NYC's Norwood Club for The Earring Style Book launch, has left me absolutely drained (happily of course!).  I can't wait to tell you all about the goodies at this event but am slowly nursing myself back to health with Simply Orange and home made egg and cheeses!  In the mean time, big happenings in the jewelry world include:

Material Girl Launch at Macy's gets great reviews from customers...




A top trade publication names this fanned cuff by Halaby as item of the day. 


Cuff design by Halaby



What do you think?

Comments

Kaity Stardust said…
it looks like the cuff could be used as a weapon! i like it. the style is a bit too "80's" for me, though. it reminds me of a wall decor placed in a 1980's corporate office building hahah.
Anonymous said…
It may have scared me a little too - but points for creativity lol. It makes me want to raid the walls of my local firehouse hall for cuff materials!
Kaity Stardust said…
lol @ "anymous". that is an awesome idea! you should go for it!

Popular Posts