A Sneak Peak of New Jewelry by NYLA STAR

Let it be known that I love surprises...but I'd say I love sneak peaks even more.  I'm one of those people who just can't resist.  When I found out I could get a sneak peak at some of the new pieces still unreleased by NYLA STAR I was thrilled check them out.  Its really never any fun to keep surprises to yourself, however.  One of the reasons I created Jewelry Dose Daily was to share new releases with you (you'll get to check them out by the end of our post - I'm going to be a hypocrite and say no peeking!)

The NYLA STAR line was created by New York based designer Leslie Kumar.  Not only is Leslie fashion savvy designer, but one hard working woman as well.  If you're located in and around New York, The Hamptons, or Connecticut, you can catch Leslie meeting up with fans and customers at one of her many trunk show events.

I find that the NYLA STAR collection offers versatility.  One of the most interesting things about the NYLA STAR collection is its very deliberate ability to transition from day to evening.  Several collections claim to be able to do so, but few do it as seemlessly as the NYLA STAR pieces.  Furthermore (and I get very few opportunities to use that sentence starter), NYLA STAR has developed a fan base for its ability to easily be worn as resort wear for women who want to gleam during their special time away without bringing their heavier diamond pieces with them on vacation.  NYLA STAR is created using 14K gold over sterling silver and includes reasonably priced cubic zirconia.  Fashionoplois NY recently named NYLA STAR a travel obsession by fashion writer Nina Myers.  These are good go-to simple b ut elegant pieces anyone can throw on without worrying about if their jewelry is "right."

the Lalla Salma earrings (my pick for design)



















The Wave hoop earrings (my pick for value - a lot of wear for the money)














Trifecta (my pick for best gift)














and Yasmin (my pick for day to evening). 














You can check out all NYLA STAR pieces on http://www.nylastar.com/

....oh, and without further ado, here is a sneak peak of Leslie's up and coming line!




Comments

Popular Posts