Record Breaking Catwalk at Denmark Fashion Week

My husband listens to Bloomberg radio on Saturday evenings.  I don't like it, but he does.  Sure, he's just trying for find a quick way to support a jewelry habit, but I'm pretty sure weekend nights should be reserved for music.  Either way, its about give and take, lol...and hey, sometimes, I get to hear some news that is a little less dry.

Apparently about 250 fashion models showed off thier clothes and accessories on the world's longest catwalk at Copenhagen Fashion Week recently.  These models showcased over 2,300 brands walking on an enclosed runway that ran down Denmark's busiest shopping street.  Looks like it made it easier to get front row!  They sure are better about equal rights in Scandanavia (I may have to double check this reference!)

Does this top top Chanel's iceberg extravaganza?  It's a tough call!  I wonder what we'll see to one up this year's slew of original events in the future.

Comments

J said…
Hope the shoes were comfortable!!!
stacy said…
I love the Danes! Cophenhagen is a fabulous place and every dresses impeccably!

Popular Posts