Great things to come this week!

The last two weeks have been crazy for me given that my amazing grandmother is in the hospital.  I've been back and forth keeping her company.  The great news is she is expected to recover well and go home hopefully sometime this week.  I wanted to just let you all know so that you know I haven't forgotten about keeping you up to date on this jewelry blog!

We actually have a sneak peak of new pieces from one designer coming up this week as well as an article about an upcoming designer whose pieces you'll simply be amazed with.  We'll take a look at HEET Jewelry and do some more giveaways.  Also, Kaity Stardust fans please join us Wednesday for an educational look at an ancient jewelry practice.  Please keep checking in and feel free to join our latest contest in the meantime.  I'm giving away a pair of coral earrings in honor of this season's red accessory trend.  To enter, all you need to do is leave a comment on one of our articles/posts.

Thanks everyone!!!

Comments

Popular Posts