Ear Cuff Art

I get tempted to wear more ear cuffs these days. If you don't want the commitment of piercing, cuffs are a great alternative. I don't think of them as "fake" piercings. I think of them as a jewelry type all their own.

Above, from left: Superfertile Flower Ear Cover Earring, $198, available at New High (M)art; Alexander Wang Vertebrae Ear Cuff, about $1,113, available at Browns Fashion, image via Fashion Toast.
Above: Han Cholo x Lovemade Cold Hearted Snake Earpiece, $70, available at 80's Purple.
http://www.martymagic.com/

Above, from left: LitterSF Gold Tassel Ear Cuff, $110, available at LitterSF; Urban Outfitters Feather Ear Cuffs, $18, available at Urban Outfitters.


Comments

Kaity Stardust said…
I love these! Cold Hearted Snake Earpiece is probably my favorite.
am gutierrez said…
I had forgotten about ear cuffs - Love the 'cold hearted snake " and Alexander Wang vertebrae - thanks for posting.
Ear Cuff said…
Hi,

I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation research. I have found your blog to be quite useful.
Anonymous said…
Hi everyone! I’m new here, but I’m lucky to have found such a cool forum. Thanks for sharing great information here.

Popular Posts