Right now I'm loving...Sterling Silver Om Necklace: for a peaceful start to my week!

OM Aum Hindu or Yoga Symbol Antiqued Sterling Silver Medallion Pendant 18" Necklace

...so its about 7:30 on a Sunday night.  I should be getting an early start on work for tomorrow here in my home office.  Instead I'm listening to soundscapes and doing some organic window shopping online.  I call it organic because I'm not looking for anything specific and just letting the tides of the internet move me.  Interestingly enough, I quickly came across this sterling silver Om necklace and decided to share it here.  This particular necklace is available through Silver Insanity on Amazon for 29.98.  I do love the fact that the price includes the sterling silver antiqued 18'' popcorn chain.  

I've never owned anything with the om symbol on it, but have always really enjoyed this Hindu sanskrit word meaning "all that is."  The om is said to be the sound of the vibration of the universe reminding us to feel inner peace, oneness, and to be jubilant.  As a sacred symbol, there is some debate on whether it should be worn, however, it seems that many believe it is a symbol to meant be shared and worn as long as the wearer's lifestyle is true to it.  I found this necklace to be simply beautiful for those who seek to embrace the om through yoga and in life in general.


A beautiful video about the concept of Om:



This post goes out to my sister Krista, owner of Madame Marlene jewelry - who truly embraces these concepts!

Don't forget to join us tomorrow for jewelry, tea, and videos! : ) ...another relaxing way to start your week!

Comments

Kaity Stardust said…
i must have missed this post otherwise i would have commented on it earlier! i adore the om. i have a ridiculous amount of jewelry with the om on it. that includes a ring i happen to be wearing right now! oh and i have one tattooed on my arm too haha. <3
Krista Marie said…
Thanks Melissa! I absolutely love this! It is beautiful. ;D
Dizzabeth said…
i wanted it... annnndd i just ordered it =)

Popular Posts