Love of the Day - Kendra Scott Small Feather Earrings

Oh my...love of the day, what better way to start the morning than waking up to you?  The other day a recently married wonderful friend of mine posted something like "Being married requires falling in love over and over again, just always with the same person" on her facebook page.  Yes, I would say it was a fabulous choice in quote that certainly captures the beauty and legacy of marriage...but here is some consolation to the commitment phobic. Well my fickle friends, I'm about to tell you how jewelry is different than marriage...but first, have a sip of coffee (afterall it is only 9am), its about to get "heavy" in here Sex and the City style.  Put plain and simply (the way I like to do) The difference between marriage and jewelry is that, well, a marriage to jewelry commonly allows for polyamorous behavior...where nobody gets hurt (aside the usual pinch, prick, or hair entanglement).  That being said, here i'll proudly display for you my lustful early morning affair.  First name Kenda Scott, Last name Small Feather Earrings (You know its special when you know the last name!)...and for those of you who are sick of me drawing far far stretched dramatic comparisons - Without further ado, here is where you can posess these little beauties:   http://www.gilt.com/s/kendra-scott-jewe/product/34478905 or since they are wait listed there (they're quite the hot floozy of a commodity), try http://www.kendrascott.com/!  In a follow up post, I'll explain to you what I'd wear for them, I mean with them! <3

Comments

Anonymous said…
I never thought the day would come.. when i thought to myself ":::gasp::: is this? could it be? i didn't think it existed! LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!I guess you can believe in it until you experience it.. and i JUST DID with these stellar pair of earing's...

Well Miss you may have some valid theory going there with "a marriage to jewelry"... I wonder how long it will take for the states to allow these unions as legal marriages.....
Britni said…
I love Kendra Scott's jewelry! Not only are those feather earrings great but the Eileen Earring is STUNNING! I'm obsessed! http://www.kendrascott.com/eileen-earrings-in-black.html

Popular Posts