Tracy Porter shares unique ways to store your jewelry

Tea and Videos! Jewelry Organization with Tracy Porter!


As you know, I love love Ms. Tracy Porter, her positive attitude, and her inspiring videos. I was thrilled to see that she posted a video on jewelry organization yesterday. For those of you who have vintage finds, this method of storage would suit them so well! This might not be your husband's favorite method of accessory storage, but that's what armoires have doors for! Also, for business owners, these are some fun ways to merchandise. I used to merchandise similarly when I owned The Ugly Duckling Antiques back in the golden days of the early 21st century...when I wasn't quite 21! If you have any other unique ideas for jewelry storage, please share them with me here!


Watch the Video:

Tracy Porter Video: Calling All Magpies! A Jewelry Drawer Reorganization!!

or if you're pressed for time and space...
Hagerty 19888 Hanging Jewelry Keeper Includes Hanger, Tan

Comments

am gutierrez said…
Some great , useful ideas in this video - kudos to Tracy Porter!
see you on FB
Andrea Gutierrez

Popular Posts