A Fabulous Announcement!


Jewelry Dose Daily will be attending Stephanie Well's [of double happiness jewelry] private launch party for The Earring Style Book.I was extremely honored at the invitation and I can't wait to tell you all about it!  Being held at a phenomenal restaraunt venue in NYC, I know this party will be absolutely delicious in more ways than one. I'll be posting about the launch this coming Tuesday and I'll let you know about all the goodies I got to check out!  You won't want to miss our post and next week's contest! <3

The Earring Style Book: Making Designer Earrings, Capturing Celebrity Style, and Getting the Look for Less
Release Date: August 17th!



Double Happiness featured in Lucky June 2010.



Double Happiness featured in Allure May 2010.

Comments

Popular Posts