The Earring Style Book by Stephanie A. Wells

Have you heard about this much awaited jewelry design book?  Author Stephanie A. Wells is known for adorning A-listers with her designs.  On August 17th her new book The Earring Style Book is expected to adorn the workspaces, coffee tables, and kitchen tables of women and jewelry crafters everywhere.  The book is surely the most celebrated earring book I've ever heard of.  We'll have to wait until August 17th to check out the details...but for now we know the cover is perfect.  Simply put, I'd like to rip the featured earrings right off if the rope on the cover.

I'm wondering if this book will feature more designs like it on the inside.  I've been creating suspended wire designs like this for a few years now.  Although I have to admit that I'm a little nervous the entire world is getting an instruction manual on some of the types of earrings I've created... I have to say I think I'll love the book which will hopefully inspire me to get even more creative. 

Although its convenient for me to throw a link to the book in here, I promise I'm not trying to sell it to you... but I do know it will look gorgeous in your sitting room.  I'l be getting my own hands on it next month at Barnes and Nobles at which point I'll be happy to review it here on http://www.jewelrydosedaily.com/

BOOK LAUNCH PARTY - August 2nd in NYC by invitation only and I missed the contest to get in - bummer!  Maybe they'll still invite me anyway!!! (pretty please!)

Stephanie's Double Happiness Jewelry Website
on a side not, the model on this site has the nose I want. ; ) 

To PreOrder on Amazon:


 

Comments

am gutierrez said…
can't wait to see the boooook - now i have to go look at the models nose !
Dizzabeth said…
i want all of it... when does someone win a life supply?
I can't wait to see the book either! lol Dizzabeth (love the sn! : ) - I will work on organzing the lifetime supply of Everything giveaway! hehe

Popular Posts