(Jewelry) Strange Love - Putting Green Ring by Adorn Jewelry

A few years ago, Adorn Jewelry of Seattle Washington were slightly ahead of the trend in multi-finger rings...but wait, that's not nearly the most notable part of their pieces.  Their "living jewelry" from the "Gather" collection are said to be easy to care for and sturdy pieces.  Further investigation reveals this is because, while they look pretty darn real, they are fabulous fake...grass that is.  This greenery is handmade with a latex material.  Believe it or not the rings were offered for less than $48.  While this is a cool idea, I don't think it can be called "living jewelry" and I'd really like to see it done genuine Chia style!  While I doubt it would ever go mainstream,  I can see the necklaces and earrings now.

Comments

Kaity Stardust said…
Ahhhh! I want a chia necklace. :D

Popular Posts