New Designer Showcase this Week on Jewelry Dose Daily & Some Eye Candy

Congratulations! You made it through Monday!  I think I may have also.  Now I'm going to have my husband whip up some egg and cheese on ciabatta, sip some wine, and maybe stare at these a little.  That's an easy night. ; )

[This pictures provides a sneak preview of jewelry to be auctioned off by reknowned auction house Christies, as part of its Oct. 20th, 2010 Auction.  These items were original designed by Joel Rosenthal for award winning actress Ellen Barken.  They are expected to fetch between $300,000 and $500,000.  Any takers?]

What did you think about this Monday's tea and toast featured videos?  The first video talked a little bit about Trifari and reminded me that I have to show you the Trifari zodiac pieces that are sitting in my jewelry box.

Also, We've discovered some amazing new jewelry designers that we can't wait to share with you.  We can't say who they are yet, but if you like orchids, vibrant stones, or elegant layerable pieces you won't want to miss this week's posts...and midweek check out Kaity's post on an Etsy company you won't believe you didn't know about as well as some seriously jewelry/culture scene education.  Not sure what I'm talking about?  We promise to make it clear later in the week!


Comments

Popular Posts