"Unexpected" Trends to Hit this Fall

As promised, I wanted to share with everyone the two trends we'll start to see in fashion and accessories starting this fall.  The funny thing is that both were touched on my my Yoko Devereaux posts last week... and at the time I didn't really know.  I'm pretty sure I felt it though....so anyway, here they are:


Plaid (more of real kilt tartan plaid in deep colors) - Last season was decorated with blocky plaids in vibrant blues, pinks, usually mixed with black.  This season, we'll be seeing more traditional plaids.  Plaids wear very well with punky accessories or can even be more preppy (see the yoko post or your local Abercrombie of course...)


...so this season its "okay" for me to be silly and bust out my cat shirts... oh that's right, I have them.

Animal Kingdom -  Animal jewelry is always a favorite but this season we'll be seeing the theme used in some new and innovative ways.  Our snake necklace is one example in costume accessories.  (I'm keeping this drawing going on until midnight so don't miss your chance to enter if you're interested!)

Comments

Popular Posts