A Mellow Day, an Exciting Find: beautiful artisan jewelry, just lovely plain and simply. I'm rating it one of the best gift giving sites on the web.

The other day in my internet travels, I came across something I have surprisingly never seen before (that is hard to come by these days).  I was introduced to http://www.modernartisans.com/.  I definitely have a lot of love for this relatively little known website!  If you love to support American artisans (and I believe in supporting all artisans near and far), this is the website for you!  It is a little different than the wonderful Novica (more on that later), in that most of the pieces are made in the United States.  This site is probably one of the best things to happen since raisin bread, and with the Zephyr gallery downsizing, we needed this!  I fell in love with some of the pieces instantly.  Here are my some of my favorites (wow, I could really list just about all the jewelry on the site - but here are my really really favorites):


I want to pick up the Fearless Soul Cuff and the Travel my Path cuff right away!  To see any of these pieces, go to http://www.modernartisans.com/ and click on jewelry.  There other other great house decor pieces etc. to see as well.  The prices on this site are also amazing, for handmade sterling you can't beat it.  I rate this one of the best gift giving sites on the web.  What do you think?  Please let me know if you have a favorite or if you plan to pick something up from the site...so I can be jealous!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Another favorite!!! - http://www.modernartisans.com/p-871-glass-jellyfish-necklace.aspx

Popular Posts